Moor & Explore Someplace Special.
Located on Conanicut Island at the mouth of Narragansett Bay, Conanicut Marine is known for its hospitality, excellent facilities, highly trained technicians, and nearby amenities. CMS is an ideal base for cruising the waters of Narragansett Bay, Block Island, and the Elizabeth Islands or for racing on the Bay. Located in the center of the town of Jamestown, guests have easy access to restaurants, groceries, and laundry facilities – enjoy a short walk or take our courtesy shuttle.
Our Dockmaster is ready to serve you, located at the Conanicut building, One East Ferry Wharf in Jamestown village. All moorings include unlimited launch service, alongside pump-out, and inter-island parking shuttle. Our marina facilities also include:
- 1,200 ft. of fixed pier dockage with 100 amps & 3ph electric-
- 100 floating pier slips with 220 volts/50 amps
- 160 deep-water embedment-type moorings, at depths ranging from 6-55 ft.
- Gasoline, discount diesel fuel, LPG and CNG
- Long-term and short-term parking areas including courtesy ground transportation service
- Pristine restrooms and hot showers 24 hours a day
- Wireless internet access
- Indoor and outdoor storage facilities