Located on Conanicut Island at the mouth of Narragansett Bay, Conanicut Marine Services Inc. (CMS) is known for its hospitality, excellent facilities, highly-trained technicians and nearby amenities. Guests have easy access to restaurants, groceries and laundry facilities via a short walk or by taking the courtesy shuttle.
To aid with approach and arrival, see this link for NOAA Chart 13223.
DUE TO HIGH VOLUME, we kindly ask all guests to request a mooring or slip thru our portal at this link. This request must be received PRIOR to your arrival at Conanicut Marina.
For our SEASONAL CUSTOMERS looking to reserve hourly dockage (not overnight) please make that request here thru our Dockwa partner site.
Our Dockmaster is located at the Conanicut building at 1 East Ferry Wharf and is ready to help you. All moorings include unlimited launch service, alongside pump-out, and inter-island parking shuttle. ValvTect Marine fuel is available at Conanicut Marina and is sold at volume discounts. Onsite technicians are available for maintenance and repowers at our nearby boat yard and boat storage facilities.
• 1,200 ft. of fixed pier dockage
• 100 floating pier slips with up to 480 volts
• 160 deep-water embedment-type moorings, at depths ranging from 6–55 ft.
• Long-term and short-term parking areas
• Courtesy shuttle
• Pristine restrooms and hot showers 24 hours per day
• Wireless internet access
• ValvTect Marine fuel dock
• High-speed diesel fuel pump — volume discounts
• Onsite marine technicians
• Boat yard repower and boat maintenance
• Boat launching, hauling and storage services
Conanicut offers launch service throughout Newport Harbor and lower Narragansett Bay.
In an effort to better serve you, we encourage you to complete a float plan any time you are cruising overnight.
Guidelines to follow when NOAA weather alerts us that Narragansett Bay could be exposed to a storm or hurricane warning.