Fuel Dock Hours
8am–7pm every day.
September 16–October 14:
Our Dockmaster is ready to serve you, located at the Conanicut building, 1 East Ferry Wharf in Jamestown village. All moorings include unlimited launch service, alongside pump-out, and inter-island parking shuttle. ValvTect Marine fuel is available at Conanicut Marina and is sold at volume discounts. A high-speed diesel pump is available for large capacity yachts.
• 1,200 ft. of fixed pier dockage
• 100 floating pier slips with up to 480 volts
• 160 deep-water embedment-type moorings, at depths ranging from 6 – 55 ft.
• Long-term and short-term parking areas
• Courtesy shuttle
• Pristine restrooms & hot showers 24 hours per day
• Wireless internet access
• ValvTect Marine fuel dock
• High-speed diesel pump
Conanicut offers launch service throughout Newport Harbor and lower Narragansett Bay.
In an effort to better serve you, we encourage you to complete a float plan any time you are cruising overnight.
Guidelines to follow when NOAA weather alerts us that Narragansett Bay could be exposed to a storm or hurricane warning.